The very best yarns. The most flattering shapes. The ultimate 7-gauge knit for warmth without weight. Meet the cashmere 6 – the timeless pure-cashmere knits you’ll turn to time and time again.
1. The very versatile V-neck
Channel an effortless aesthetic with the universally flattering V-neck. In neutral colour options, a classic shape and lightweight gauge, this style works just as well in the office as it does out of hours.
2. The no-sweat sweatshirt
The most-modern shape in the cosiest yarn around, this jumper is made with casual weekends in mind. Why not team with a pair of equally sumptuous cashmere joggers for the ultimate in off-duty comfort?
3. The no-comparison cardigan
This season sees the return of the cardigan. This perfect everyday option with its classic cropped length, it’s perfect for pairing with jeans and dresses, finishing right on the natural waist for that hourglass shape.
4. The rest-assured roll-neck
Effortless elegance is guaranteed with this staple shape. Make sure you follow this season’s biggest trend and layer this lightweight roll-neck jumper under dresses or shirts. Perfect for transitional weather, you won’t need to dig your Winter coat out just yet.
5. The best-kept-secret swing
Loose and luxe, this is our go-to for figure-flattering knitwear. The swing shape subtly flares from the bust line and skims the body. Which, with the return of hearty soups, stews and roast dinners, is music to our ears.
6. The love-forever layer
In a slightly looser-tension knit to the rest of our collection, this jumper has been designed as the ultimate layering piece. It’s so lightweight you can wear it all-year round. Who said cashmere was only for Winter?
Looking after your cashmere
As the undisputed experts on cashmere, we ensure only the finest fibres make their way into your knitwear. But, as much as we love the super-soft yarn, it can also be tricky to care for. In honour of the cashmere 6, we are sharing our six tips on how to care for your cashmere.
- Cashmere is a delicate yarn and pilling is a natural side effect of this. We recommend purchasing our pilling comb to keep yours in beautiful condition.
- Be careful when washing. We recommend handwashing cashmere pieces. Select a gentle detergent that has been designed to wash woollen clothing (baby shampoo also works well). Do not use biological detergents as they contain enzymes that break down the protein fibres of cashmere.
- After washing, lay flat on a dry towel, roll up and press with your palms to remove excess moisture. Remember never to wring out wet cashmere, as this will alter the shape.
- Fold, don’t hang. Drying cashmere garments on standard clothes hangers leaves them susceptible to pulling out of shape.
- Moths love cashmere. Make sure your garment is totally dry, then fold up and store in zip-lock bags. All of our 100%-cashmere garments come with a zip-lock storage bag, essential for keeping your favourite pieces clean and protected all-year round.
- If you notice any crease in your cashmere, you can press it using the lowest setting on your iron. Turn the cashmere inside out and place a clean, damp cloth between the jumper and your iron. Do not let the iron come into contract with the cashmere directly.