Our story began with quality bed linen and it’s still our greatest expertise. There’s nothing we love more than slipping into quality Egyptian cotton sheets that feel wonderful against the skin.
What is its provenance?
For centuries, Egypt has been renowned for producing the finest, softest, longest-lasting cotton, thanks to the lengths and strength of its natural fibres. Grown from the cotton plant Gossypium, Egyptian cotton is an extra-long staple, making it one of the finest types of cotton. We use it to create lovely bed linen, sumptuous towels and super-soft bath mats.
What makes it special in bed linen?
We offer two types of Egyptian cotton – percale and sateen.
If you like the crisp feel of freshly laundered bed linen and a super-smooth matte finish, Egyptian cotton percale is the perfect long-lasting choice.
1. Feels supremely smooth and cool to the touch.
2. Made from a plain weave for a crisp feel with amazing breathability.
3. Durable, long-lasting and launders wonderfully.
For a silky smooth feeling against your skin, our Egyptian cotton sateen has an elegantly subtle sheen to it.
1. Incredibly smooth, soft and silky feel.
2. Drapes beautifully around the body.
3.Luxurious hand-quality at home.
What makes it special in towels and bath mats?
1. Long-lasting and super-absorbent.
2. Incredibly soft feel against your skin.
3. An everyday indulgence worth investing in.
For our full collection of beautiful Egyptian cotton bed linen, towels and bath mats, see here.