Make the most of those precious off-duty hours with these simple rituals to enhance your wellbeing. From a better night’s sleep to a revamped skincare routine, these feel-good tips are easy to achieve.
Wake up rested
A great morning, starts the night before. Elevate your sleep experience with fresh new bedding. Why not try Émilie Linen for Summer, boasting many qualities (such as brilliant breathability) that make it a great choice for warmer weather. Alternatively, opt for one of our all-time bestselling styles, Savoy, which has been updated with a thin stripe, delivering on quality, softness and style.
Move your body
Enhance your weekend wellbeing regime with our mix-and-match activewear collection. Warm up, work out and wind-down in style with versatile hoodies, classic vests and flattering leggings. We love the Seamless Workout Vest With Light Support for a morning yoga stretch, accompanied by the Spa Restore Candle to set the mood.
Streamline your skincare routine for Summer with our award-winning collection. For a quick morning regime, follow these steps:
- Double cleanse with Super Balm. Our dual-sided face cloths are ideal for this.
- Apply our highly absorbent Super Serum to your face and neck.
- Next, gently pat Eye Revive under your eyes and between your eyelids and eyebrows.
- Finally, lock in the serums by applying the moisturising Advance Hydration to your face and neck.
Time for tea
Every morning should start with a restorative hot drink – and at least 10 minutes to yourself to enjoy it. On the weekend, why not take the time to create your own tea ritual by brewing the perfect cup. See below for an alternative to classic English breakfast – our favourite refreshing mint-tea recipe.
Fresh Mint Tea
Handful of fresh mint (around ½ a pack)
Honey to taste
- Take a few mint leaves in one hand and clap your other hand on top, then drop the leaves into a teapot, or cafetiere. Repeat with the rest of the mint, saving a few small sprigs for each glass as a garnish.
- Fill up the pot with boiling water and let it infuse for two to three minutes, or until the liquid starts to take on a slight pale yellow/green hue. Strain the tea into cups, or heatproof glasses, and sweeten with honey to taste. Drop the reserved mint into the cups to add a fresh flourish.