At The White Company, we only work with the best people; those who share our passion for quality, style and creating beautiful pieces that will add something special to your life. Each stage in the making of our candles is incredibly thorough, from creating the optimum burn time – 28 hours for our Signature Candle – and scent release to meticulously checking the position of the wicks. What’s more, all our candles are hand-finished in the UK to the same high standard, from small to Signature to botanical – they really are special.
The scents we use for our candles have been specially made by fragrance experts. From the hand application and trimming of the wicks to the expert precision of placing our labels on the glass, all of our candles are made with complete love and care, just for you.
The 6 steps to the perfect Signature Candle:
1. Glass vessels are air blasted to remove dust particles; this ensures that our pre-scented wax will remain pure.
2. Wicks are hand-placed into vessels, and once the wax has been poured, they are hand-trimmed to the perfect height.
3. The candles are then carefully packed in palettes and left to fully set for two to three days.
4. Next, to create a perfectly smooth surface heat is skilfully applied to the top layer of the candle, removing any air bubbles.
5. Using a cotton cloth to absorb any residue wax, the glass is meticulously cleaned and checked again.
6. Base labels and top seals are all carefully applied by hand before they are boxed and cellophane wrapped.
What makes our Signature Candles so popular?
- They’re available in all of our scent collections to suit every room and mood – from soothing Seychelles and White Lavender to uplifting Verveine and beyond. Discover our full collection here.
- Presented in luxury white gift boxes, they’re the perfect £20 gift for every occasion. Whether you’re looking for birthday or Christmas presents to house warmings gifts or ‘just because’ treats, they’re guaranteed to please.
- With a burn time of 28 hours, you can enjoy your wonderful home fragrance for many nights.
Looking for a new home fragrance? Discover our Autumn Signature Candle…
Like spending the day stepping on crunchy leaves in the park. Autumn is a gloriously floral and fruity scent – a crisp combination of fruity notes of pear, quince and apricot blended with musk and amber. Like all our signature candles, this one is filled in the UK using high quality mineral wax to achieve a long, clean and even burn. It comes in a beautiful white gift box, making it a special treat or gift.