We’re celebrating perfect pairings for you and your home with our Made For Each Other campaign. From fail-safe bedtime formulas of crisp cotton sheets and soothing candles to fashionable partners in crime – blue denim and a white shirt – discover our perfect pairings now, kicking off with this dynamic skincare duo.
Meet our Super Serum and Advanced Hydration. If you only buy two products from our skincare range, this is the pair to start with. Beautifully complementing one another, you’ll quickly notice the benefits. The serum sinks into skin, packing it full of fantastic hydrating and anti-ageing ingredients, while a slick of our non-greasy moisturiser over the top locks in goodness for all-day hydration. Here are our top tips for using them to full effect.
You may not have used a serum before – often they get a bad reputation for being greasy, but not ours. The skincare experts at Deciem – the Abnormal Beauty Company – have worked tirelessly to create a serum for us that targets a multitude of complexion concerns, making it a true must-have.
Using active ingredients, such as grape vine stem cells, protein-rich amino acids, green tea and marine extracts, this intelligent serum protects against UV damage and ageing to create plumper and smoother-looking skin. This highly absorbent product sinks deep into the skin, setting it up beautifully for our moisturiser.
““My skin feels so much smoother and looks visibly plumper every time I use this. It’s my wonder product!” Julie, Lichfield
With so many moisturisers on the market, it takes a truly special one to stand out. We believe our Advanced Hydration skin-perfecting moisturiser is that product. A vital step in your daily skincare routine, our formula protects against the visible signs of ageing, dryness and uneven-looking texture.
Never greasy, the advanced ingredients – including hydration-locking hyaluronic acid, nourishing Amazonian oils and soothing aloe-vera butter – ensure “lasting radiance and hydration. With its matte-touch base, it’s ideal for underneath make-up, too, keeping foundation in place for hours. It also smells amazing “with extract of rose, orange and soothing lavender (great for inflammation and redness).
““After just a few days of use my skin looked so much more hydrated and glowing.” Sharon, Aldenham
How to use your products
Step 1: Cleanse your skin
- Wash your face with our face cloth, using small circular motions, with a gentle face wash and warm water – remember the neck and décolletage, too.
- Pat, don’t rub, your face dry with a soft towel – our 100% Egyptian Cotton Towels are ideal.
Step 2: Apply Super Serum
- Using two-three drops of serum in your palms, rub your hands together to warm the product, before working it into your entire face, neck and décolletage. Start in the centre of the face and work your way out to the edges – wear a cotton headband to keep the serum away from your hairline.
- Allow it to absorb for a couple of minutes – brush your teeth, get dressed, or make a cup of tea while you wait.
Step 3: Apply Advanced Hydration
- Once the serum has sunk in, use a 5p-coin-sized amount of moisturiser over the top, again starting in the middle and working your way outwards. Your skin is now primed to start the day – and has the perfect base for foundation.
Shop our Advanced-Skincare Collection and discover our Made For Each Other campaign online.