Chilly temperatures and central heating may be the enemy of a luminous complexion, but layering our award-winning products into your skincare routine can help you achieve more radiant-looking skin.
Whether you wake up feeling refreshed, or like you need a few more hours sleep, a morning beauty regime is a daily investment well worth making.
- Beat the freeze first thing and wrap our Hydrocotton robe around your shoulders, then slip on a cosy pair of feather pom-pom slippers, ready to start your skincare ritual.
- Begin with an invigorating splash of cold water, then cleanse your face by massaging in our creamy Super Balm. Work the balm into the skin until it melts; leave for a few minutes before removing with a wet face cloth.
- Next, rub in our Super Serum, packed with effective, active ingredients; protein-rich amino acids encourage cell renewal for plumper and healthy-looking skin, green-tea extracts work to soothe and reduce dark circles around the eyes, and marine extracts help the skin to retain precious moisture.
- Moisturise with Advance Hydration, our skin-perfecting daily moisturiser that floods skin with hydration and works to lock-in and balance individual skin-moisture levels. What’s more, the clever fluid doubles-up as a primer, creating a smooth, velvet-touch base which helps make-up stay put.
… to night
While sleep is such a vital factor to our overall health and wellbeing, it’s also important to dedicate time to your evening skincare routine. Not only will it have benefits for your skin, but it will also help you switch off from the day and unwind.
- Wash away the day with award-winning Super Balm, voted Best Cleanser at the 2018 Beauty Shortlist Awards. This balm gently dissolves every last trace of make-up, including mascara, while boosting skin’s hydration and radiance.
- Working overtime to help skin repair itself after lights out, our light and non-sticky Night Oil features a blend of fast-absorbing Amazonian oils, anti-oxidants and poppy-flower extracts. Massage the nourishing oil into the face and neck at bedtime and your skin will thank you in the morning.
- Add a little Eye Revive, a super-light formula that blends natural extracts with probiotic technology for an overall younger-looking eye area. Used regularly, it works to diminish the appearance of dark circles, visibly reduce puffiness and helps to sculpt and contour the eye area.
- Getting a good night’s rest is one of the best things you can do for your skin. Improve the quality of your slumber with blissful bedding – we love the beautiful silk and cotton blend of our Connaught Bed Linen. Not only does it feel exquisitely soft, silk is also renowned for its ability to help hair and skin retain their moisture, and is thought to even help prevent wrinkles – now that’s what we call beauty sleep.