Giving your bedroom a romantic aesthetic has never been so easy. Discover how to channel this dreamy look with our three effortless styling options.
1. Profoundly Provence
Rustic and pretty, this vintage-French look is unashamedly feminine. Here’s how to recreate it at home:
- Dress your bed with our intricately embroidered Broderie Anglaise Bed Linen and a lovely light layer, such as our knitted Chartwell Throw.
- Capture your most-loved memories in our truly special Floating Frames, styled upon your side tables.
- Embrace a sense of charm with our hand-painted Provence Furniture collection, which includes everything from beds and side tables to dressing tables, armoires and more.
- Add an air of romance with our new Rose and Iris candles and diffusers. Inspired by Grasse (the perfume capital of the world), where beautiful flower fields grow as far as the eye can see, their scent is captivating.
- Treat yourself to some chic French-inspired nightwear, such as our Jersey Lace Trim Nightie, trimmed with pretty lace.
2. Pure indulgence
If you want to experience the ultimate in luxury, this look is the one. Simply mix our most sumptuous textures together and find out, first-hand, why they’re a match made in heaven:
- Feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud with our made-to-order Eiderdown Duvet. Filled with precious eider-duck down and encased in sensationally soft silk, it’s the most sumptuous duvet on the market.
- Slip into the smoothest sheets imaginable Our dreamily soft Symons Bed Linen is made from 1,000-thread-count Egyptian cotton sateen for a supremely silky feel against the skin.
- Exude elegance by draping our Hadleigh Quilt across the foot of the bed. Expertly hand-quilted in India and made from gorgeous silk habutai, it looks and feels incredible.
- Spoil yourself from top to toe with our lavish Flowers Body Lotion, glamorous Feather Pom-Pom Slippers and luxurious cotton-rich Velour Robe.
3. Holiday romance
Refresh a classic hotel-inspired look by spontaneously introducing scatterings of exotic detailing and portable storage pieces. Here’s how to de-construct your style:
- Dream of faraway places with our gorgeous Cadiz Bed Linen (inspired by Spain’s famous embroidery heritage), styled with our Annecy Quilt and Cushion Covers that showcase Europe’s native plumeti stitches.
- Set the mood with our bestselling Seychelles fragrance, designed to transport the senses to a balmy Indian Ocean island. Now available in Botanical Pillar Candles, add one to your side table to enjoy a relaxed ambience.
- Celebrate your travels by creating a collage of your favourite holiday moments in our multi-aperture photo frames.
- Capture a spontaneous spirit by keeping your make-up, toiletries and jewellery in our Natural Wash Bags. They look beautiful on display and when it’s holiday time, toss them in your case and you’re ready to go.