Spiced apple cocktail, or negroni with a twist? These festive tipples are sure to impress guests and get them into the Christmas spirit. Now all you need is the perfect barware…
Pomegranate Gin Fizz
Raise a glass with this delightful, sparkling cocktail. A blend of zesty pomegranate and celebratory prosecco, it’s just the thing to get the party started.
150ml pomegranate juice
Pomegranate seeds, to garnish
- Mix the gin and pomegranate juice together, then divide between six champagne glasses.
- Top up with prosecco.
- Garnish with a few pomegranate seeds and serve immediately.
HOSTING TIP: Set the mood with ambient lighting and a well-thought-out playlist.
Negroni is definitely having a moment, so why not try a reimagined version of the Italian classic. In this recipe, gin, Aperol and sweet vermouth combine to create a bitter-sweet flavour sensation.
25ml sweet vermouth
Orange twist, to garnish
- Stir the ingredients over ice.
- Garnish with an orange twist.
- Serve in our Belgravia Tumblers.
HOSTING TIP: Prepare refreshments in sharing jugs so guests can help themselves, allowing more time for you to mingle.
Apple & Ginger Cocktail
Warming ginger and crisp apple celebrate the aromas of the season. Just like Christmas in a glass, this spicy drink is a must for happy hour.
50ml apple cider
50ml ginger beer
Slice of apple
- Mix together the apple cider, ginger beer and bourbon over ice.
- Pour into our Vintage Champagne Coupes.
- Add a slice of apple to serve.
HOSTING TIP: Fill trugs full of ice to ensure all bottles are nicely chilled.