We fell head-over-heels for the city of love during our Spring shoot, and now we’re giving you the chance to, as well.
Facing the Louvre, and a stone’s throw away from the Eiffel Tower, this is the perfect place from which to relax, soak up the atmosphere and discover all the sights that this très chic city has to offer. (And, with Valentine’s Day coming up, we think this could be the perfect late romantic getaway…)
What you could win
Our fabulous prize includes:
- 3 nights’ accommodation for two adults, staying in a Deluxe Room at 5* Hotel Regina, including breakfast
- Return flights to Paris for two
- Return transfers in Paris for two
How to enter
For a chance to win, simply fill in the form below and you’ll be automatically entered into our prize draw.
Terms and conditions apply. By entering this competition you agree to receive relevant communications from The White Company including events, promotions and competitions. This competition will close at 11.59pm on 21st February 2017.
Terms and conditions
How to enter
This competition is organised by The White Company in association with Destinology. To enter, fill out and submit the entry form above.
How it works
All those that complete and submit the entry form will be entered into a random ballot, from which the winner will be drawn.
General competition terms & conditions
- The competition begins on 25 January 2017 and closes at 11.59pm on 21st February 2017.
- Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- By submitting your entry, you understand that you are entering the competition and agree to these competition rules. The White Company reserves the right to exclude any entry from the competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- The winner will be notified by The White Company by email on or before 29th February 2017. If the winner does not respond to this email notification within 15 days, The White Company reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- The prizes for this competition are provided by Destinology. Destinology’s registered address is Enbrook Park, High Street, Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 3SE. Destinology is owned by Saga PLC. By entering the prize draw, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is governed by English law in the English jurisdiction
- You must be over 18 to enter into this prize draw and to claim the prize.
- Directors, officers and employees (or any of their direct relatives) of Destinology, Saga, or any other person or party involved in the organisation of the competition are not eligible to enter into this prize draw or to claim or participate in the prize.
- If you win the prize, you agree to provide The White Company and Destinology with all information reasonably requested in order for Destinology to substantiate your identity, age and place of residence.
- Except as otherwise required by applicable law, Destinology or The White Company are not responsible for any loss or damage associated with you entering into these terms and conditions, prize draw, or the provision or any aspect of the prize or any act or omission of any other person or party, and all warranties, conditions and representations (of any kind) not expressly set out in these terms and conditions are hereby excluded (except in the case of fraud).
- Destinology may terminate these terms and conditions and the prize draw if you do not comply with any of these terms and conditions, if Destinology decides in its absolute discretion to withdraw the prize before any winner is notified, or thereafter if any circumstances beyond Destinology’s reasonable control prevent or restrict Destinology or any other person or party from providing the prize or any aspect of the prize.
- Prize-winners must agree that (unless applicable law requires otherwise) any right that you have under applicable law to amend your prize holiday ends when the booking has been confirmed.
14.1 Three nights at 5* Hotel Regina, Paris for two adults sharing a Deluxe Room on a bed and breakfast basis (buffet breakfast)
14.2 Prize is valid for travel from 28th February 2017–25th January 2018. Blackout dates apply including all school holiday periods.
14.3 Prize includes return flights from a London airport. Regional airports available on request and may incur a supplement.
14.4 Prize includes return transfers in Paris.
14.5 Prize is subject to availability.
14.6 The hotel stay includes VAT and service charges; however, any extras and additional charges incurred during the stay must be settled with the hotel directly before departure (this includes city tax of €3.30 per person per night).
15. The prize excludes spending money, transfers to and from the airport in your home country plus any additional meals, drinks, gratuities and any incidental expenses incurred whilst on holiday other than those stated as included.
16. Both passengers must travel on the same flight.
17. Winners are responsible for arranging their own valid passports, travel insurance and any necessary visa or health requirements.
18. The prize is non-transferable. Once tickets are issued no date changes are permitted, and no cash alternative is available.
19. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming or partaking of the prize.
20. Destinology reserve the right to propose alternative dates or to relocate guests in another hotel in case of overbooking.