Enjoy a fabulous trip to beautiful Antigua courtesy of The White Company and Destinology.
As November sets in and temperatures drop, there’s no better time to start thinking about your next escape to sunnier climes. That’s why we’ve partnered with luxury travel experts, Destinology, to offer you the chance to win a luxury holiday for two to one of the Caribbean’s most beautiful islands, Antigua. With 365 beaches – one for each day of the year – the lucky winner will be sure to have a relaxing start to 2017, staying in one of the island’s most idyllic resorts, Blue Waters Resort & Spa.
What you could win
Our fabulous prize includes:
- Return flights to Antigua for two people
- Return transfers in Antigua for two people
- Seven nights’ hotel accommodation for two, staying in a Deluxe Beachfront Room at Blue Waters Resort & Spa, including breakfast
How to enter
For a chance to win, simply fill in the form below and you’ll be automatically entered into our prize draw.
Terms and conditions apply. By entering this competition you agree to receive relevant communications from The White Company including events, promotions and competitions. This competition will close at 11.59pm on 30th November 2016.
Terms and conditions
How to enter
This competition is organised by The White Company in association with Destinology. To enter, fill out the entry form above.
How it works
All those that complete and submit the entry form will be entered into a random ballot, from which the winner will be drawn.
General competition terms & conditions
- The competition begins on 9th November and closes at 11.59pm on 30th November.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except directors, officers and employees (or any of their direct relatives) of Destinology, Saga, The White Company, or any other person or party involved in organisation of the competition.
- Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- By submitting your entry, you understand that you are entering the competition and agree to these competition rules. The White Company reserves the right to exclude any entry from the competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- The winner will be notified by The White Company via the email address supplied at time of entry. The winner must acknowledge this within 15 days of being notified, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
- The prize for this competition is provided by Destinology. Destinology’s registered address is Enbrook Park, High Street, Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 3SE. Destinology is owned by Saga PLC.
- The prize draw is governed by English law in the English jurisdiction.
- If you win the prize, you agree to provide Destinology and The White Company with all information reasonably requested in order for Destinology to substantiate your identity, age and place of residence.
- Except as otherwise required by applicable law, Destinology or The White Company are not responsible for any loss or damage associated with you entering into these terms and conditions, prize draw, or the provision or any aspect of the prize or any act or omission of any other person or party, and all warranties, conditions and representations (of any kind) not expressly set out in these terms and conditions are hereby excluded (except in the case of fraud).
- Destinology may terminate these terms and conditions and the prize draw if you do not comply with any of these terms and conditions, if Destinology decides in its absolute discretion to withdraw the prize before any winner is notified, or thereafter if any circumstances beyond Destinology’s reasonable control prevent or restrict Destinology or any other person or party from providing the prize or any aspect of the prize.
- The White Company accepts no responsibility if the prize provider refuses to issue the prize.
- The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Prize-winners must agree that (unless applicable law requires otherwise) any right that you have under applicable law to amend your prize holiday ends when the booking has been confirmed.
13.1 A 7-night stay at Blue Waters Hotel in Antigua plus return UK flights for 2 adults.
13.2 Prize is on a Bed and Breakfast basis in a Deluxe Beachfront Room
13.3 Prize is valid for travel from 21st April-20 October 2017. Blackout dates apply and include all school holiday periods.
13.4 Prize includes return flights from a London airport. Regional airports available on request and may incur a supplement.
13.5 Prize includes return transfers in Antigua
13.6 Prize is subject to availability
13.7 All extras to be paid directly to the hotel on departure
14. The prize excludes spending money, transfers to and from the airport in your home country plus any additional meals, drinks, gratuities and any incidental expenses incurred whilst on holiday other than those stated as included.
15. Both passengers must travel on the same flight.
16. Winners are responsible for arranging their own valid passports, travel insurance and any necessary visa or health requirements.
17. Prize is non-transferable. Once tickets are issued no date changes are permitted, and no cash alternative is available.
18. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming or partaking of the prize.
19. Destinology reserve the right to propose alternative dates or to relocate guests in another hotel in case of overbooking.